CONSENT FOR THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA VIA THE WEB PAGE
HOW2GO INTERNATIONALIZATION CONSULTING S.L. is responsible for the treatment of personal data of the User and informs you that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions in the relevant legislation in force on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) and the Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD), for which the following treatment information is provided:
Why we hold the data: To maintain a commercial relationship and send communications about our products and services, or request quotes for services.
How long do we hold your data? We will keep the data while there is a mutual interest in maintaining a commercial relationship, and for sending marketing material about our products and services.
Rights of the User:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
– Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.agpd.es) if you consider that the way we treat your data does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
– Posstal address: AVDA. LEVANTE Nº 35, 28016, MADRID
– Email : email@example.com